Everybody once in their lifetime searches for ways to get thin or being appropriate, to get fit. By everybody, I mean everybody because it’s just not about being thin, it’s about having the right BMI (Body Mass Index) which is directly related to the age and the body mass of yours, as the name suggests. By being in the range of your correct BMI, you ensure being of the right weight and hence being fit as a fiddle.
How to maintain BMI?
As suggested above, you should be in the range of your BMI. Who thought losing weight would be that simple? The best way to lose weight is exercising and maintaining a strict eating diet. You should intake the best food to lose weight. Your diet should contain almost every vitamin and mineral. If I am intaking so much of food how will I lose weight? That’s where the measurements that you studies in school will come in use. It’s the quantity and quality of food that matters when it comes to both gaining and losing your weight.
Food items one should consume to lose weight
To lose weight, you should have food in equal intervals and in not much quantity. The quality of your food must not be ignored. You should consume the following best food to lose weight:
- Eggs for breakfast: When you start eating whole eggs in breakfast, they tend to make you less hungry for the rest of your day resulting in eating less for the whole day.
- Have leafy greens: The greens should be mandatorily added to every meal as they are high in fibre and less in protein and cholesterol. They include spinach, kale, lettuce and many more.
- Eat cruciferous vegetables: These include broccoli, cabbage, sprouts and cauliflower which are rich in fibre and help lose excess weight when eaten boiled.
- Consume chicken breast: For non-vegetarians, it’s said not to consume chicken or fish. But eating chicken breasts in a right quantity will help you get the appropriate proteins required to burn calories and resulting in weight loss.
- Include boiled potatoes in your meal: Boiled potatoes are rich in potassium which controls blood pressure and contains starch which is useful for losing weight.
- Have soups: Food having a density of calories low tends to make people their stomach full.
- Have dry fruits once in a while: Add them to your meal to get nutrients without affecting your weight.
Drink a lot of water
To every problem, there is a solution. This solution is shortly known as: Water. This cannot be applied to real algebraic problems but can surely make your body look flawless and amazing. Water is known as the most powerful item to consume. If compared with food, it is the best food to lose weight. It can literally fix anything. Obesity? Have a lot of water in equal intervals. Flaky skin? Have water to hydrate yourself. Water can solve many more body problems.